Saturday, September 28, 2013

Still Alive

Hello again.

I'm still here working on this, don't think I've given up, I have just been busy the past week or so, so I haven't done much work. so far due a few changes have been made to the game, most notably is the exclusion of boosting and braking for now.

However, I've also added Xbox 360 controller support, background music and sound fx, as well as getting my first enemy pattern to work correctly.

unfortunately a few minutes ago, I accidentally replaced by Neuroi prefabricated object and over wrote it with an explosion I was trying to implement for when the Neuroi died.. which sucks, but I can get it back... it's just gonna take a bit of work cause I've done so many changes that I hope I don't forget any..... sigh...

anyway, work continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment